This Policy is effective from 6th February 2015
I am committed to protecting your privacy and collecting only the minimum amount of information needed to provide information about me, my products or my services- referred to as "Clea Broad". You engagement with Clea Broad indicates you agree to this policy and my term of use and terms of supply of products.
Nothing in this policy contradicts the following statements:
- I don't collect your personal information, including your IP address, unless you give me your email address to correspond.
- I don't sell you personal information to advertisers or other third parties
- I share your personal information only when legally required, or when reasonably necessary to prevent harm in an emergency situation.
- I retain your personal information, excluding information you make public, for no more than 30 days after you request deletion.
As used in this policy "Personal Information" is data that can identify a particular person. Aggregate data isn't considered Personal Information.
1. Clea Broad never collects your Personal Information except to communicate with you.
My browser extensions and mobile apps don't collect any of your Personal Information. Unlike most websites, my site doesn't collect your IP address and does not collect your geo-location.
I may request your email address to communicate with you. This information is used only as you'd expect and deleted upon request.
Optionally, you may choose to provide your email address and communicate with me via email.
You can unsubscribe from my newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of the newsletter. You can also email email@example.com or contact me to update your email address, or to request that I delete your email.
2. Clea Broad never sells your email address or any other Personal Information you volunteer.
I don't receive payment in cash or in kind from third parties in exchange for you Personal Information. Further, I don't allow third parties to collect information about you on my site through cookies or other means.
3. Clea Broad shares your Personal Information only in specific circumstances.
There are a few rare circumstances when I may have to share your Personal Information either to obey the law or protect my rights. I'll share your Personal Information only to comply with laws or legally enforced requests, to enforce my own rights and contracts with users or third parties, or to prevent harm to others and their property in an emergency situation.
In all instances, I'll share the minimum information necessary to meet the immediate need and inform you of our disclosure when legally and practically possible.
4. Clea Broad retains the Personal Information you volunteer for one month or less.
I remove your Personal Information from my records within 30 days of any request to do so.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
I may make small, inconsequential changes to this policy with or without notice to you, so you are encouraged to review the policy from time to time. Substantive changes to this policy will be emailed to users who subscribe to the Clea Broad newsletter or to those who submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact me at email@example.com or through my contact page if you have any questions about this policy.